This wonderful meme was brought to us by The Broke and the Bookish. Be sure to head over there to check out previous and next Top Ten Tuesday topics.
1. Open a used bookstore/coffee shop where people can just chill and read.
2. Get a job in publishing? Not sure yet.
3. Meet my favourite authors.
4. Get more signed books.
5. Go to BEA and other awesome book festivals like Yallfest/Yallwest. (especially Yallwest cuz I live so close)
6. Get first editions of some of my all time favorites i.e. Lord of the Rings (how cool would it be to get a signed first edition of this book), Roald Dahl books (too many to choose from.)
7. Own some really cool and/or geeky shelves for my room.
8. Spend my weekend driving around to used bookstores and thrift shops searching for no particular book.
9. Collect different beautiful editions of the certain books.
10. Be able to read a novel in a different language. (will probably start off with spanish or french childeren’s books)
One more cuz I couldn’t resist:
Vist a list of beautiful libraries around the world at least once.