This is today’s challenge for the Bout of Books 13.0 Read-A-Thon. Check out my initial post here.
1. How do you organize your shelves?
By genre. All the fantasies in one place, all the contemporaries in another and so on.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
This is actually hard for me. I’m not picky about the genres I like to read and my favorite genre is fantasy so that means I have to pick one book from all the other genres. Well I guess I’ll go with the memoir genre. I love a good memoir every now and then but I’m very picky about the memoirs I read. I’m going with A Boy Called It by Dave Pelzer. That book is haunting; I read it years ago and I still think about it. It deals with the child abuse Dave’s mother put him through.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Looking for Alaska by John Green
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
5. What book do you recommend the most?
This is another difficult one for me. I don’t just tell anybody they should read a book just because I enjoyed it; I take in account what genres or writing styles they like. But lately I’ve been recommending The Book Thief to my sister.