OOO! So excited for this post! It’s the first time I’ve done this type of post. I’ve been blogging a little while now and I think I know more or less what needs improvement. So I decided to make blogging as well as reading goals for the new year. Let’s hope I can stick to them!
Okay, so lets start with the reading goals I set for myself:
- complete my goodreads goal of 50 books
- complete most of the Pop Sugar 2016 Reading Challenge
- read books from 10 new-to-me authors
- re-read 5 books
- read 5 non-fiction books
- read more comics/graphic novels (probably gunna have to borrow a lot)
- more audiobooks!
- finish my list of Books I Must Read in 2016
- Better content.
- Diversify the blogs I follow. (most blogs I follow are in my WP circles)
- Less requesting from NetGalley (Just tone it down!)
- Reach 600 subscribers (I usually don’t care about statistics but they matter when requesting reviews)
- Post a least 3 Book Reviews every month
- Leave a review on Goodreads as well
- Review most of the books I read in 2016